Tuesday, May 17, 2011

He Makes Me Laugh

The other night while watching American Idol, Alex decided to give us our own show. He makes me laugh soooo much!!! It is times like these that I am filled with such joy by just watching him. Sometimes I just sit & look at him and just giggle at how funny he is. He is frustrating at times when he throws fits and whines but the joy far outweighs those times! He talks so much and tries to do everything big brother does even if it doesn't make sense. For example, the other day at my parents' house Drew opened the movie cabinet to get out a DVD. Alex then opened & shut the cabinet door even though he didn't need a DVD...just wanted to do what big brother did. When he does things like that or sings or dances or tells me he loves me...I am so thankful to be a mommy!! Every night at bedtime we read books and sing "jesus loves me". He is now able to sing along and it makes me smile EVERY SINGLE time we do it because it is just the cutest thing. I am going to get David to secretly videotape it soon because I don't ever want to forget it.

Now for your enjoyment...here is Alex performing at American Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment